Cameras stopped working

I have 2 floodlight cameras and 1 internal camera that have stopped working in the past 6 months. I have double checked the electrical and it is all good. Suggestions?

With multiple Cameras not working, there may be an alike factor causing this. Feel free to expand on the specific issues you are experiencing. If they are simply offline or unresponsive, check out your RSSI in the device health section of the Ring app, to ensure for optimal wifi signal. Please also ensure there is not a VPN enabled on your mobile device. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I have cameras at 2 sites - one site has 7 (2 not working) and the other site 6 cameras (1 not working). All 3 cameras are within 15 feet of the router and they were all connected for a while, so I don’t believe that is the issue. All of the cameras say to see cameras previews reconnect camera to the internet. I have attempted that numerous times with no luck.

Those were the right steps to take. Reconnecting your Ring device through the Ring app is sometimes necessary if your devices do not automatically reconnect. Please note this reconnect process will require you to be at the location to complete the steps. I recommend also checking power variables, such as if there might be a light switch controlling these which has been turned off, for example.

If your Cameras are not reconnecting despite trying the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. They can take a closer look for you. :slight_smile: