Cameras recording all the time when no motion

My cameras have been working fine for years however just in the last couple of days both my doorbell and my stick up cam have both started recording every few minutes even when there is no motion and quite a few of the videos are blank. I tried putting down the sensitivity and frequency but they are still just recording nothing every few minutes and draining the battery within a day . They were fine and I’ve never had an issue and now all of a sudden they have a mind of their own. Any ideas?

Hi @user1183. Your cameras should not be recording unless you’ve activated a Live View or motion. I suggest performing a reset on your doorbell and then monitoring is performance. To perform a reset, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. If you continue to have this issue, you can reach out to our support team to investigate this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.