Camera Rotation/Pan/Tilt Stopped working

My Rotation stopped working yesterday… and maybe the night before (Thursday 14th or Friday 15th). I called and asked if there might be some issue “systemwide” and the person that helped said that they’d check, came back on the line and said “YES” there is a systemwide issue and that they are working to resolve. I called just now for an update and the person answering the phone knew nothing of a rotation issue.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Called in and was told there is some update happening at their end?! I said it seem more like a fault, which he did not like me saying.

We pay a lot for these cameras, and the subscriptions, yet receive sub par service!

1 Like

I also have this issue with both of the pan and tilt mounts that I have. They spin fine on reboot but they do not calibrate or move when doing so in the app so this definitely has to be a ring issue. I decided to Google and found this but I’ll definitely be contacting support about this as I don’t really want to be stuck for months all because they don’t want to acknowledge that there is an issue as a lot of, if not most, big tech companies like to do these days.

I really hope I’m wrong and it gets fixed quickly and they acknowledge it is an issue on their part.

2 Likes

I’ve just had contact with Ring, aware of the problem, working on it.
As we say in Holland, “afwachten maar” (now we wait).

1 Like

Same issue restarted and moves and adjusts itself but on the app zero movement!

2 Likes

Same here! I keep calling Ring because they say it will be fixed in 24 hours… going on 3 days now.

1 Like

Well, here it is Monday evening and rotation still is not fixed!
I guess Susan in app development at ring took another day off.
She is the only person that understands the importance of fixing this issue as well as the skill to resolve the problem?
Come on back to work Susan!

Not working here either :frowning:

Rotation is working again. Hope that whatever caused this important tool for cams to stop working for several days won’t be repeated !

And even if problems arise in the future, a resolution taking “days” seems excessive.

Hi neighbors. I’ve notified my team about your concerns and this issue is actively being investigated. When more information becomes available, I’ll be sure to let you know. We appreciate your patience and if you have any more questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to ask. For the time being, I’m marking this comment as a solution, so other neighbors can easily know that we are working on your Pan Tilt mount concerns. Thanks, neighbors!

1 Like

Well, my pan-tilt mount is working again any freaking ways though… but I have 4 mounts for all my @Ring cameras though! :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

Hey neighbors. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this concern. The Pan Tilt Mount for your Stick-Up Cam should be functioning as intended at this time. Simply follow the on-screen prompts in the Ring app to complete the setup and calibration for your Pan Tilt Mount. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks, neighbor!

1 Like