Camera no longer works

I have a ring doorbell camera, everything worked find until a few weeks ago the camera stopped working. The chime still works and I get notifications if someone presses it, but the camera no longer records or goes live. I have reset my router, reinstalled app, checked signal strength and even tried viewing via ring.com. nothing has worked. Help please.

I have the same issue. We have strong battery, WIFI. We get the chimes etc but NO video functionality now. I have tried all the steps … removing device, reactivating router etc etc … still NO video. The response I get from Customer Services is I am out of warranty and buy a new device. Disgraceful Cust Service I feel. Based on the number of posts I am seeing there is something very flawed about RING software right now. Please help !!!

Hey neighbors. Please double check your Modes settings to ensure you do not have Live View disabled under any of the Modes, as this will prevent you from being able to activate the Live View. If Live View is not turned off but it does not load, you can find various troubleshooting steps here. Should this concern persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.