Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Camera motion notifications when disarmed
modes
alarm
troubleshooting
notifications
app-request

Hello, seen this topic discussed on many boards but no resolution.

I have the full suite of ring alarm, sensors, and cameras. I am bombarded with motion detection notifications when I am home, and I want to snooze all motion detection push notifications when I my alarm is in disarmed mode. I DO still want the cameras to detect and record motion and save in history, I just want the push notifications paused while disarmed.

It seems the only option is to disable the camera completely in disarmed mode. This is a huge gap in security. Has Ring made any progress on implementation of this feature? Thank you

30-03-2024 05:38:46

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user79948. At this time, notifications are not tied to the Modes settings. Neighbors have requested this to be an option before, and I’d recommend adding your feedback and vote to this thread in our Feature Request board. In the meantime, you can use the Motion Snooze or Global Snooze feature to temporarily silence alerts from your Ring Doorbells and Cameras for a specified amount of time.

01-04-2024 06:14:15

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-05-2024 06:14:19

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User