Camera is showing pink

Hi my camera recently in the past couple days started showing pink on day and night vision. Any help would be appreciated

Hi there, @Billyratliff! Depending on the model of Ring Camera you have, the best first step is a power cycle. For a battery powered Cam, simply remove the battery (if it is a quick release battery) and reinsert after a couple moments. For a powered Cam, unplug or hit the breaker to remove power for a few moments, then power on again.

This should improve the lens adjustment, but if not, a reset will be the best next step. To perform a reset, please hold the Camera’s setup button for 20 seconds.

If this concern persists despite trying the above steps, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I have the same issue. My camera had a heavy yellow hue last week and after a power cycle, it came up pink. Has your problem been resolved?

Thanks

PINK issues as well .Reset power cycle .Just got a ring on the side no pink.