Camera image size too small

Doorbell & floodlight cams images appearing on Amazon Show are now appearing as a thumbnail. Originally for about a year the camera images appeared full screen on my Amazon Shows. Now, for the last several months they only appear as a very small image, too small to distinguish what is being shown. Very frustrating as I have three of these Shows set up so I could see the camera image quickly without having to open the app on my phone or iPad. Is there a setting I can adjust? I have an uneasy feeling I’m going to get caught up in a blame game between Ring & Amazon but there must be some way of correcting this since it worked properly for so long. I’m thinking it may be a glitch created during a software update.

Hi @Dmarsh. You can try disabling and enabling the Ring skill on the Alexa app. This Help Center article here will walk you through the steps to do so. You’ll also want to verify that your Echo Shows are caught up with the latest updates available. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, reach out to the Alexa support team for further assistance at 1-877-375-9365.