Camera going offline

My camera was fine for the first few months. Now every time k wasn’t to actually check a notification o have motion, it doesn’t detect it because it’s offline. Are there shortcuts to fix this? This is super inconvenient, my camera is mounted above my garage door so the idea of hitting a reset button is not an option this often. My router has not moved, nothing has changed, connection is not a problem anywhere else on the property. Feeling frustrated!

Hi @user19250. As @SolarEclipse mentioned, if your Ring Doorbell or Camera is falling offline, it could be related to the strength or stability of the wifi connection. I’d recommend checking the RSSI on the Device Health page in the Ring app to start with. Wifi connectivity can be impacted by signal fluctuations, channel congestion, or data loss. In rare cases it can also be impacted by settings in your router. You can look into this Help Center article here for more information on adjusting your router settings. If you have tried these steps to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.