Camera feeds disappeared

Yesterday, I used Ring app as I normally do, several tomes during the day. After husband came home, I realized I didn’t get notifications. Opened app and there were no cameras or base showing. Nothing but Neighbors was on my app. My husband is the owner and I am a shared user. He tried repeatedly to guve me access again, but his options allow only the doorbell and base, not the other 2 spotlight cams we have. What happened and how is this possible? Again, the 2 spotlight cams are not even showing on his app to give me access. This is not security!!

Hey @Lvtulip. Were you able to get this concern addressed? I recommend contacting our support team on this concern to get this addressed as soon as possible so you can continue to use the Ring app as you once did. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.