Caller cant hear me

Hello

Video quality is good, I can hear everything happening on the street but the caller cant hear me. Its so annoying as I am missing deliveries as they cant hear the instructions I am giving telling them

Its pointless having the thing if people cant hear you

Hi @Tim50. This Help Center article here has some great tips and tricks for getting your visitors to hear audio. This is often just going over a few settings. I hope this information helps!

My ring doorbell used to work well and now I can’t make callers hear me. I can hear them and the background noise but all they just hear white noise.
My microphone permissions are all ticked and all other callers and mike apps work fine. I have reinstalled the ring app to 5.32.0 and updated my phone to IOS 14 and it still doesn’t work.
It’s really annoying as I can see and hear them fine, but am missing deliveries as they can’t hear me.
Please send some help.
Regards Tim Guthrie

Hi @Tim50. In this case it may be best to reach out to our support team for guidance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.