Business ideas

Hi all what would be good if we could link two alarm together mean alarm one need to be set before alarm 2 set

This would work for house aswell where one alarm would set my gate at the back before we can set the house would work for home office aswell

So it be like alarm 1 ans 2 need to be set before alarm ans can be add more to it

for e.g for house i have a outside office where i have a ring alarm in and have other in my house mean before i set my house alarm my outside officer need to be set before setting the house

is would be setting setup alarm before set be link to a alarm if this was something i would buy 4 more alarm

Hi @THETMS. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.