Bulk Download Video To Investigate Hit & Run

Is there a way to bulk download all my videos from a particular device? I had someone hit and run my car and I’m not sure how long ago it was since I’ve been working from home so I’ll have to split it up into a couple of days of looking at video clips and it would be easier to have them downloaded in bulk. Thank you!

Hey @fastcore. You will need to download each video one at a time, as a bulk download is not a feature we have at this time. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Hi,

what a missing feature, Ring should make this available ASAP, preferably today :slight_smile:

Not having this will result in the cameras losing their usefulness, I now have to download 200+ videos manually

I know that there is a python script, but this requires a subscription to AWS S3 :frowning:

I highly recommend that Ring should have the drop down button that allowed users like us to be able to download the videos in bulk and not just 20 events or have an option where you can send a request to Ring to have them archive the information and send us the link to download.
This is very helpful when you involved in legal situation. We will be able to download all the event happened in that month let say so we can give the information to our attorney.
Like I say, I highly recommend Ring to have this option.
Nest does not have this option; however, you can request them to archive 14 or 20 days, they will do that for you to download.
Ring is an Amazon company and I am challenge Ring to do this. This not only going to help their marking promotion but help them retaining customers like us.