Bulbs burnt out on Ring Flood light

Hello,

I have owned the ring floodlight for just under three years and both bulbs have burned out. From what I’ve been researching there is no formal way of replacing them, and buying a new floodlight every three years makes no sense. Are there any solutions since it is beyond one year? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @ABTex2. If you could, please reach out to our support team here. They will be able to work out the next best steps for you to see what option works best in this situation. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Hey Chelsea,

I utilized the link you placed to contact someone, but every time I click on the “chat with us” button it redirected me back to the community.

@ABTex2 Our chat team is not longer available at this time, as they have been moved to phone support to help support the volume of neighbors calling in. If you are in the US, Support is available 5AM-8PM PDT, seven days a week via phone only at 800-656-1918. If you are not in the US, you will need to call us at one of the numbers for your country. You can check out our article here for more information on what support is available for areas outside of the US and when.