Broken Wired Doorbell

My wired video doorbell worked fine for about a month. Today it started rebooting itself every 7 seconds. It makes an usual chime sound, a bit like windows startup, then a click sound then repeats again and again. I think it’s beyond broken. Any suggestions? I’ve tried disconnecting the power and waiting before reconnecting it but no use. Same problem. Thanks in advance.

This is odd to hear of, @AdamYaffe! It sounds like it might be power related based on the description, in which power cycling the device was a great step to take. I recommend also checking other power variables such as wiring and installation parts are securely connected as intended. Here is our Doorbell Wired installation help center article for reference.

If this concern persists, it may require a closer look from our team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

How do you turn off the daft startup chime? This device will be returned if that cant be turned off.