Brand new Indoor Cam failed after 2 days!

I have a new Indoor Camera which was installed on Friday and was working fine. Then it suddenly stopped working last night and now just flashes a blue light every 30 seconds. I have tried rebooting it and resetting it to factory defaults. It just does the same and cannot be picked up in the Ring app.

Hey @Moxxop. We may need to check on your network settings to ensure it allows Ring devices to not only connect in the first place, but stay connected. For this, please visit our Help Center Article here for more information on what ports and protocols to adjust. After this, could you attempt to remove the Ring device from your account, reset it by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, and then setting it up again? Let me know where in the setup you may still get stuck at, or if you’re able to get it connected again!

Hi thanks for the reply.
I have multiple ring devices connected to my network (Doorbell, Alarm, Chime, Sensors) without any issues… and the Indoor Cam connected up and worked fine for a day or so!
It seems to be trying to boot/start up but fails and is stuck in a loop… blue light every 30secs… so I think the unit has failed/died.

@Moxxop Thank you for updating me and letting me more a bit more of that information! After knowing this information, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know what they do to address this concern for you. :slight_smile: