Bought a house with Ring, need help connecting

I bought a house with multiple Ring devices - doorbell, base station, range extender, motion sensor, door contacts and keypad. Doorbell and base station are now active, but I can’t get the range extender added to my network. I’ve tried factory resetting it, but after flashing rapidly, it does not start the startup mode as the website says it should. Any ideas how to get it to join my network? Any would this be why the chirping when a door is opened has quit suddenly?

Door contacts and keypad also won’t join. I haven’t even tried the motion sensor yet.

Hi @Wimdit. It’s possible the original owners of the Ring Alarm system didn’t fully remove the Ring Alarm components before removing the system from their account. If possible, bring the Ring Alarm components near the Base Station and then factory reset them before attempting to reconnect them in your Ring app. If factory resetting the components doesn’t work, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here so they can further assist with getting your system up and running. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.