Both my outside cameras you can hear person using app.

I have a spotlight cam mount and floodlight cam both of them you can’t hear person talking on cam its just a garbled mess.

Hi @brianrez1976! If you are able to hear visitors but they cannot hear you, this may be due to Ring app permissions or even the version. The best first step will be to remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device.

I recommend also checking your wifi signal strength, or Ring device RSSI. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing signal strength. Wifi signal interference can commonly cause poor audio/ video quality. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

i can hear them they cant hear me.

Hi @brianrez1976! Does this happen all the time, or intermittently? If the above steps did not help to resolve this, try resetting your Ring device by holding the setup button for 20 seconds.

yes all the time i have tried the reset when i purchased new router.

It definitely sounds like you’ve covered all the right basis for this to work as intended. Outside of any mobile device specific settings or updates that might be available for your operating system, our support team will be able to help with a more in-depth look at this concern.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

You have your mic turned on !

1 Like

Yes