Blocked / blacklisted ip address

Nothing but issues with ring.com my system use to work flawlessly! This past year though I’m getting the dreaded “not acceptable” webpage.
When I ping ring.com from my own IP address I get this IP: Pinging ring.com [52.46.143.13]
When I connect to a VPN and pretend to be somewhere else I get this IP: Pinging ring.com [52.46.130.93] and…
Everything works fine, my products and the website and my account.

Has anyone found a solution to this? I can not change my IP!

@iDJMic Do you happen to be a comcast customer? I’m seeing the same behavior and it persists on any device and/or browser combination that originates from my home IP on Comcast. I had to configure a proxy in order to access the forum in order to post this.

Does the same on any of the many devices in the home including, phones and tablets. Got transferred 3 times on the phone with customer support currently have a ticket open see what happens.

1 Like

No comcast devices in the house.

Hi @iDJMic. Great call reaching out to our support team. Looking forward to hearing what our support team comes up with!

Tom, how can I contact Support via E-Mail or a Ticket please? I have the same issue and my IP has been blocked by Ring.

Not impressed

Our support team is always happy to help! :slight_smile: Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.