Black Screen - Door Cam

I have called Ring 5x regarding my door cam not working. The last rep figured out my ring cam needed to be upgrade sent me and email to send him screen shots and I have heard from him since and can’t anybody else to help me. Everytime I call they want to run me through the same trouble shoot as if nobody reads notes that I’ve been having this issue for 2 maybe 3 months now. Does anybody have any suggestion on how to resolve the issue, this is driving me insane.

Hi @9f4ca3e0296eb77ab5dd4720cdef5b. I’m sorry to hear you’re still working on resolving this concern you’re having with your Ring Doorbell. Since the Ring Community is a public neighbor-to-neighbor forum, we aren’t able to see your account details or support history. If you wanted to follow up on a previous support call, you’d need to call back at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Alternatively, I can also try and provide some general troubleshooting tips and tricks. I would need some more information about the concern you’re experiencing, as well as the name of your Doorbell. You can find the name of your Doorbell model on the Device Health page in the Ring App.