Billed twice

I replaced my Ring 1 with a Ring 2. I have been billed twice for the basic plan. I tried calling you but was put on hold when transferred to your billing group. Please don’t tell me to call you. Please fix the problem.

Hi @rsimon9228! To avoid subscribing both devices, please ensure the old Doorbell is removed from your Ring app and not selected when subscribing the new device.The Ring Community is a peer-to-peer forum offering guidance and positive, constructive interaction for all neighbors. As this is specific to your account, we ask that these concerns are handled with our support team for safety and privacy reasons. Thank you for understanding! :slight_smile:

I keep getting billed twice too. They have the most messed up system. They don’t show that I have two plans but they still charge me with two plans again (a week apart). I don’t want to call again about the same issue the next month.

Purchased the ring basic on a camera that was replaced and for some reason just got a double billed as well on a basic protection plan.

Hey neighbors! If you find that you have been billed twice, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take care of this for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I’ve been charged twice as well. Terrible.