Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
M
Battery stuck in stick up cam
installation
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras

Hi I have never had any trouble getting my battery out of my stick up cam but now cannot pry it lose no matter what I try! I saw previous comments on a different question, they said the screws might be too tight. I assume these comments were in regards to the doorbell cam, as the screws on the stick up cam don’t appear to be close enough to cause this problem. Anyone else have this problem or know a hack to get a stuck battery out? (And yes I’m aware it “should” pop out easy when pushing the tab and pulling on the battery. I have tried that and it is not working)

31-12-2023 11:48:37

Responses (1)

C

Hi @mds32. Has there been any inclement or extreme weather conditions that could have caused damage to your Stick Up Cam? Otherwise, you should be able to remove the battery as you normally would. Ensure you have removed the security screw and that the battery hatch cover is fully open. If this issue persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

03-01-2024 05:15:51

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User