Battery Status Wrong

I have 2 stick up battery cameras. When checking battery status using the Power Settings button in the app, it tells me that I need to add a left battery (a left battery is installed in both). When I check battery status using the Device Health button in the app, it shows the correct percent of battery remaining. No issues with the right battery…just the left.

Hi @BillsPlace. Would you mind sharing a few screenshots to demonstrate what you’re seeing on your end regarding the battery status? What phone and OS are you using as well? :slight_smile:

Version 5.39 of the iOS app was just released today and it appears to fix that issue. Not sure if a similar update was released on the Android side.

1 Like

It looks like the problem is back again. Left & Right are swapped. Extra trips up the ladder I didn’t need.

RING IOS App - 5.55.0

Correct, instead of left and right the batteries are now known as battery 1 and battery 2. With the most recent app update they changed the battery icons on the main device screen to correspond with 1 and 2, so they’re now reversed when looking at the camera from the front.

Please return the labeling of the batteries to left and right. It’s hard determining which battery needs replacing.

Hey neighbors, thanks for your continued feedback on this. I have forwarded this information over to my team so they can ensure the batteries are displayed correctly in the Ring app.