Battery screw hole, stripped and fallen out

I went to replace my doorbell’s battery this morning with one of my spares. When I did this, the security screw seemed to strip out the receiver and then got stuck. After some work I was able to remove the faceplate and battery only to have the receiver and security screw pull right out of the battery pack. This is maybe the third time I’ve used that specific battery pack. I’ve not had any issues with my others but was wondering if there is any kind of warranty that would cover the battery pack so I might get a replacement. I’ve attached pictures of the pack in question.

Hi @EdFox. Our warranty information can be found here. To find out if a warranty is applicable, it would be best to contact our support team, as this is a neighbor to neighbor support forum and not a direct line to support. Our support team will be able to best address any warranty related concerns.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.