Battery lights not coming up when plugged

Hi, I have Ring doorbell 2. The battery is not charging, when I plug it in, the lights on the battery are not lighting up. I have used different chargers and cables but to no avail. The battery model is : E225967. Any advice appreciated. Plus if faulty will this fall under my Ring protect plan?

Should be covered under plan.

Hi @Ak44. As @Spaced mentioned, if you have the Ring Protect Plus plan that was purchased while your Doorbell was originally in warranty, this extends the original warranty on your Doorbell. Definitely reach out to our support team on this matter so they can pull up your account and take a look at the warranty if they’re not able to get this concern resolved via troubleshooting. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: