Battery life lasting 3/4 days

Hi,

We purchased a Ring video doorbell back in the summer. The battery life lasted about 4-6 weeks , however since then the battery life was becoming shorter, I’ve shortened everything I can see that could reduce the battery usage, but now I’m only getting approx 3 to 4 days , as an example I replaced the battery on Tues 100% and now it’s Thurs it’s reduced to 39% already. Is there anything else I can do with the battery as a hard wired wouldn’t be easy to do. Ps I have 2 batteries I rotate with still the same issue, so it’s no the battery.

Many thanks

Hi @user67856. Adjusting certain settings on your Doorbell was an excellent troubleshooting step to try for your concern. I would also recommend trying a factory reset on your Doorbell to see if it helps. To factory reset it, press and hold the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds, and then reconnect it to your wifi. If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.