Battery is not charging-Doorbell 3

Yesterday I noticed my battery was at 15% capacity. I plugged in it to charge overnight, so it was plugged in 12+hours. Before I unplugged it, I saw a solid orange and a solid green light. I put the battery back into the doorbell and checked the app. It still showed the battery at 15%. I reset the doorbell by removing the faceplate and pressing the orange button. I reconnected the doorbell to the wifi network. After the reset, the battery is still showing 15%. I only have one battery for the unit.

Do a solid orange and solid green light indicate the battery is charged?

Hi @Airway911. An orange and green light on the removable battery indicates that it is still charging. Once the battery is fully charged, you’ll see only a green light to indicate that the battery is done charging. Make sure that you’re using the provided charging cable and plugging the battery into a standard wall outlet. If you’re plugging the cable into the USB port on a computer or laptop, it will charge significantly slower than if it was plugged into a standard wall outlet. It normally should take around 8 to 10 hours to fully charge the battery.

If you aren’t able to get the battery to fully charge, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look and determine if a new battery is needed. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.