Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
B
User Solution
Closed
Battery draining
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

Hi.
I have ring 3. Its battery operated. Installed since 01/2021.
I have 2 batteries which i alternate between when batteries need charging. The problem is both batteries are draining with 4 weeks after being inserted.
Ive checked status on the app and wifi is ok, using all recommended settings & everything else seems fine.
Any ideas guys? Thanks

13-12-2023 05:52:12

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @Blondie63. I’d recommend trying the troubleshooting steps here regarding unexpected battery drain. It’s also important to note that the cold weather can negatively impact the performance of battery operated devices. If this issue persists after reviewing the troubleshooting information shared, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

15-12-2023 04:53:06

B

Its been happening for months now, even in ghe summer. Ive tried all troubleshooting so im now going to contact customer support. Thanks.

26-12-2023 10:37:19

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

25-01-2024 10:37:51

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User