Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
R
Battery Doorbell Plus motion wont work anymore
motion-settings
Hy, I´ve purchased a video Doorbell Plus last week and it worked fine for about 3 days. It wont recognize Motion in 9 of 10 times. I feel like the problem started when i tried geofence which didnt work properly. I´ve tried: - removed Battery for 10 minutes - reboot via App - reconnected to Wifi - deleted the Doorbell and did a re-setup - tried different modes - motion frequency highest setting - motion sensivity highest setting - no privacy areas - tried different motion areas - activated snooze and deactivated it Camera has an RSSI <50 I linked the Doorbell with my Floodlight and this works. If the floodlight detects a motion the doorbell start recording also. And is something located behind the black cover above the camera? Can somepne help with this because I have no other ideas left. Thanks!

10-12-2023 06:21:48

Responses (1)

T
Hi @Raven2023. It can take some trial and error to get your doorbell to detect motion the way you want. I would suggest looking at the information [here](https://community.ring.com/t/caitlyn-s-guide-to-optimizing-your-doorbell-s-motion-detection/48107) to assist you.

12-12-2023 07:43:12

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User