Battery camera issues

My wireless security camera is not recognising the recharged batteries I have placed into the camera, I have done this twice now without success. The device health shows the same % life that it had prior to the recharge.

Please can someone assist? I have only had the camera for less than 12months.

There are many reasons why a camera’s battery can drain quicker than normal . Aging rechargeables lose their oomph over time. Features like automatic flash and the LCD screen require a lot of power. Or it could be a case of operator error (you forgot to charge it).

}–>advancedmd

Hi @user1902. After putting the fully charged battery into your Ring Camera, try triggering a motion event or activating the Live View to see if that updates the battery percentage that’s showing on the Device Health page. If that doesn’t work, you can reset the Camera by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once the reset is complete, set the Camera back up in the Ring App with the steps under Set Up a Device, and you should see the correct battery percentage displayed. Let me know if that works! :slight_smile: