Basic protection plan not working

I have paid for a Basic protraction plan £2.50 a month but unfortunately now I’m A day later and I still can’t access previous motions as it says I don’t have a valid subscription but then the web browser says it’s active, I deleted the app and it’s still not working! Any help would be great.

Thank you Gaito98

Okay buddy thank you, I was beginning to worry, Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi @Gaito98. If you continue to experience this concern with your Ring Protect plan not allowing you to view any events that took place after you subscribed, definitely follow up with our support team so they can take a closer look. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue. Purchased protect plan. Even got the welcome email and it shows my plan status in the app, but none of the plan features are working. Just tells me I don’t have the plan

Hi @user72423. Reach out to our support team to look into this further with you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.