Base station unable to pair

brand new ring security system and the base station will not pair. Plug it in and it is a solid blue light. Press the pair button, still a solid blue light. unplug the power cable, still a solid blue light. I tried resetting it and still a solid blue light. Did a power cycle on my router, solid blue light. Also try ethernet and nothing but a solid blue light. location is turned on and blue is the correct version. any suggestins?

Hi @mejustsayin. I would suggest a complete power cycle of the Base Station by unplugging it and removing the Backup Battery for at least 5 minutes, then plug the Base Station back in and reconnect the Backup Battery. Once you’ve done this, attempt to pair again.

If the solid blue light persists after this, you can reach out to our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.