Base Station Power Indicator Flashing

So I have my base station plugged into a UPS which is plugged into the wall. The UPS is outputting power, because it’s also powering the Router and a USB device.

The base station is slowly switching between Red and Yellow/Orange power indicators. The manual, helpfully, does not tell me what this means, but I generally assume it to mean some sort of panic condition.

We’ve had the thing for nearly a year now; its performance (to wit: Staying powered on and staying connected to the router, which it is hardwired into) has steadily degraded to the point that it is now so rarely online it is surprising to see the alarm-online notifications pop up on my phone.

What does this mean? Has my Base station died over less than a year’s worth of use?

Hi @EtoileLion. If your Base Station has an orange light, it means that it is running on the Backup Battery. You can learn more about the lights on your Base Station here. I would suggest reaching out to our support team for this concern, so they can take a closer look at the diagnostics on your Base Station. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.