Base station Malfunction

Hello my base station is intermittently malfunctioning. It’s either the cord or the station itself. It shows cellular backup though it is connected and is connected directly to the router. Yes the port is open. How do I go about getting it replaced during this time? This contact method is super frustrating! I’m leaving on vacation in the morning and need this solved.

Hi @Aubreyanna! If your Base Station is connected via ethernet, it definitely should not go offline. Please check the physical chord to ensure there is no damage or loose connections. You can also check the Base Station network settings in the Ring app to confirm that it is indeed using ethernet connection versus wifi.

Once confirmed, if this concern persists, our support team will definitely be able to help with the next steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: