Base Station Battery Replacement

Does anyone know if the replacement battery for the Ring doorbell will fit the base station? After a 24 hour power failure a couple of months ago, my base station battery failed.

Thanks!

Ricka

Good question, @RickaG! The Base Station backup battery is intended to last for up to 24 hours depending on usage. Once power is restored, the backup battery will recharge after having the Base Station connected to power for some time. We do not advise removing this battery. If your backup battery is not recharging after several hours of powering the Base Station, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

If you have a Ring Alarm (Generation 1), you can replace the battery with one for the ring doorbell. I don’t believe the Gen 2 Alarm has an accessible battery door, if I’m not mistaken.

base station battery is not charging

my base station alarm battery is not charging ,what do I do ?

Hi @user22375. What type of Base Station do you have? A Ring Alarm Pro? Which battery is not charging? Is this one of the Ring Power Packs? Is the Base Station receiving power? We’ll need a bit more information to be able to tell whats going on.

1 Like