Base has white flashing light

Recently change networks now the light is white and spinning in disarm mode. I think it used to be a solid blue light. How do I fix it?

Hi @Usrobertd! Did you connect via wifi or ethernet? A white LED indicator on the Alarm Base Station is often related to it’s attempt to search for a network, connect to a network, and if you see it blink white in different quadrants of the circle, it can mean the connection was unsuccessful. If you are connecting via wifi, try using ethernet connection to see if this changes anything. The Base Station’s status and functionality in the Ring app will be a key indicator if the LED is caused by network connection. Try also power cycling your wifi router to see if this resolves the LED indicator. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I rebooted the base station and that seemed to take care of the problem. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

I went into devices, keypad, update and it tells me a firmware update is in progress. Maybe that is the reason for the flashing circle of light.
Just went out. So, that is the reason I think.

1 Like