Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
J
Bad picture Ring floodlight camera pro
hardwired-security-cameras
cs-support

I bought my floodlight cam pro just 1 year and 2 months ago but since a few days i have a very bad picture
Around the lens there is a false light when i switch on the floodlights and when i switch them off i can not see anything at all. See the photo’s that i uploaden.
I really didn’t expect this from a ring device for so much money and the quality that ring should be.

06-01-2024 05:28:44

Responses (1)

C

Hi @JanR. Thank you for sharing these screenshots from your Floodlight Cam Pro. The light around the edges doesn’t look how the view from this device typically looks. If there’s been any inclement weather recently, it’s possible that may have caused something on the Cam to shift and affect how the view looks.

I’d recommend getting in touch with our support team to investigate this further. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

08-01-2024 07:12:20

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User