Ring Protect Plan

Browse posts, comment, and join the conversation about Ring Protect Basic, Plus, Pro, and more.
U
Backdating footage on subscription
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
Hi; I have had a ring doorbell for a couple years on subscription. I recently purchased a ring camera for my side door. I had a free trial subscription that ran out and I have now subscribed to cover this. Unfortunately our neighbours vehicle got broken into that would have been picked up from side camera but due to subscription ending and me only paying to subscribe after this I cannot access the footage. Do you know if ring can backdate your subscription even if you have to pay more to be able to get the footage of the period inbetween the trial ending to me paying the subscription? Thank you!

27-11-2023 02:08:09

Responses (2)

T
Hi @user68568. Sorry to hear about this, but unfortunately, it is not possible. If there is no active subscription, videos simply do not store footage. This is why there is such an emphasis on in app notifications/emails to remind you of the lapse in coverage.

29-11-2023 05:08:26

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

29-12-2023 05:08:31

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User