Audio not working on Ring doorbell 4

When I watch back videos on my ring doorbell 4 I’m unable to hear any sound whatsoever. This has happened since we’ve had extremely cold weather recently and the camera has fogged/frozen over during the night. I’ve tried resetting it several times, taking the battery out and swapping it for the spare battery I have as I happen to have two batteries, but still no sound. Videos are still clear i.e. it is picking up motion etc. just no sound. It was purchased in August 2021 so unfortunately now out of warranty. Anything else I can try to get the sound on videos etc. working again or is it a lost cause?

Hi @Claire-Marie. What is the RSSI for this device? This Help Center article here has some troubleshooting tips that correct most audio related concerns. Also, try using different phones/tablets or Ring.com to see if the audio issue is isolated to one device, or on all devices. Thanks, neighbor.

RSSI - 50.
It’s not the router as the signal strength is good. I’ve disconnected it from the router and reconnected it several times to see if that helps, but to no avail. I’ve even tried using the chime pro I have instead to connect it, but there is still no sound. I have no other mobile device I can try it on and I don’t have a tablet either.

Hi @Claire-Marie. In this case, I would suggest reaching out to our support team to look into this further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.