Audio issues

I have a ring doorbell pro 2 and have done so for around 2 months now. It was working fine until the audio stopped working from the outside, meaning I could not hear people talking to me.

I tried everything, even took the bell off and tested the wiring and did hard reset etc. The hard reset did fix the issue however it kept on happening several more times, in the end I had a free replacement.

replacement Worked fine and then…… no audio, Iv done a hard reset and this has solved the issue for now. Surely there should be something that ring can do to solve this issue as it seems like a software issue?

All my WiFi is strong and I am using a chime pro also.

Is this something that ring will look at during a firmware upgrade as it appears I am not the only person having this issue?

Cheers

Tom

Hi @ThomasRees. It’s a good idea to try a reset like you did when this issue appeared, and I would imagine it will remain fixed now that you’ve had a replacement and done the reset on it. If this does happen again, please contact our support team and let them know you received a replacement and the same issue is still happening. They can look into it deeper and escalate to the advanced support team if necessary, as this shouldn’t be a reoccurring issue. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: