Audio from doorbell pro stopped working

I have 4 Ring devices and the my doorbell pro audio just stopped working, the video is fine and other 3 devices still work fine. They can hear me but all I hear on multiple phones and computer is a fainting buzzing/humming sound. No audio on recordings either. Speaker is on. I tried resetting the doorbell and reinstalling the app. Tried off the Wi-fi and Bluetooth. My RSSI is 47. It’s only a year and a half old. I don’t know what else to try.

Thank you for providing these great details with your concern, @Kara0367! Your RSSI and network connection sounds sufficient, especially with your other Ring device working as intended. The only other thing I would check on your network is which band the Doorbell Pro is connected to (2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz), in which I recommend using the 2.4 Ghz frequency. Otherwise, this should be working as well as your other Ring devices.

Resetting the Doorbell was a good step. Try also powering down the Doorbell Pro, waiting a few moments then powering it back on. See if this helps to improve audio on this device. While your RSSI looks good and no other Ring devices are having this concern, check the area of your Doorbell Pro and the path to your router, considering any objects or electronics that might be interfering.

If nothing improves this audio, this will need a more in-depth look from our team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: