Audio cuts in and out

On both the live view and recorded history the audio continuously cuts in out. I have had my Ring doorbell for several years and this started a few weeks ago.

Hi @CNL390. I’d recommend checking out our Audio and Sound Troubleshooting Guide, as it will help you go through some of the basic steps to resolve an audio concern like this. If none of those steps work and this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can troubleshoot this further with you. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

The troubleshooting guide only addresses live view problems. My problem is also with the recorded history. And this problem is new. For years it has been fine.

Our Doorbell Pro has also recently started doing this same thing. It cuts in and out on live and on recordings (almost rhythmically, every time, example: 1 second with sound, followed by 1 second without, through the entire video/live viewing). We have had it since 2018 without any issues until now. I have also looked at the suggested troubleshooting guide above and it does not address this problem.

Hi neighbors! As mentioned, if you’ve attempted all the troubleshooting steps in the guide I shared and this concern persists, our support team can help troubleshoot further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look at this concern with you. :slight_smile:

Mine is doing the same on an Android phone for the live feed. Audio cuts in and cuts out. Very much rhythmic.

Recordings work fine. Signal is “good”.