Audio Annoucements Not Playing on iPhone

A few days ago all three of my Ring Video Doorbells stopped giving me “there’s motion at your door” announcement on my iPhone. First time in two years. I’ve double checked phone notifications settings, rebooted the app, deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, turned the phone off and back on, double checked ring device settings and sound, WIFI works, etc. The cameras still detect motion and the playback has sound and there’s sound as well on the Live View, just not the audio “motion at the back door” on my phone. Thoughts?

Hi @sunnyglencourt. Those were all excellent troubleshooting steps to take for your concern. We have this Help Center article with other steps you can try. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.