Are the 10 pc kits shipped separately?

I recently purchased a 10 pc alarm kit, and only received the base station and the keypad. Do they ship all the other pieces separately?

Hi @WarrenVet. All of the pieces to your Ring Alarm kit should be in the box. Each item is individually packed in its own, smaller box. If you need help identifying these items, you can share a picture of the contents of the box that you have, or you can reach out to our support team.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I ordered a 10 piece kit. I received an 8 eight piece kit with 2 separate items to make the 10. These were delivered on different days. Also, under the base and keypad tray is another layer of components in boxes (sensors, motion, power cords in my case. ). Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you both for your response. I also received the 8 piece kit, with 2 other items in different boxes sent separately. Afterward, I did see that the ring website does indeed mention that they may be sent in several packages.