Are all ring cameras pieces of sh*t, or did I just get all 7 of the sh*tty ones?

I have 6 spotlight cameras and 1 doorbell 2 on a 1900 square foot house with 300+mbs internet with a Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000P on one end omg the house and a Netgear Nighthawk X6S Mesh extender about 3/4 the way to the other end of the house. I can pick up my WiFi a block away from my house.

I have had these cameras for a while and I keep updating my WiFi to try to get them to work, but they don’t. If I’m super lucky to have them record anything it’s a quick blurry snap shot and the camera freezes.

When I connect to live view it always tells me that my phone has a weak signal even though I have full service on 5G or full service with WiFi pulling 300Mbs.

Absolute garbage

Anyone else have the same problems?

Hey @Davidw1 - Hope you’re well. You mentioned 300Mbs, which sounds more like download but have you tested your Upload speed? Upload is the speed you’ll want to look into in order to optimize the performance of your devices. You also mentioned 7 devices, by chance have you turned on ‘linked devices’? Further more, it sounds like you have a pretty big house - where are the devices installed compared to the router? I understand you have a Mesh netword as well, by chance are they bouncing between nodes? Let me know- we’ll get this worked out!