App showing charge info incorrectly

I’ve only noticed this recently, but the app appears to be showing the left/right battery charge information in reverse. Yesterday I took out the right battery from both my cameras because the app was saying both right batteries were dead. After removing them, the app showed that I had removed the left battery for both. After charging completed, I put in both right batteries and removed the left and now the app is showing the right batteries are removed. Anyone else having this issue? I’m assuming an app issue since it is happening for both cameras. I’ll try removing the app and reinstalling and let you know if that fixes it.

Update: I uninstalled the app on my phone, did a hard reboot and then reinstalled the app. The issue remains, so fresh install did not fix it.

Hi @Shereff. Since you have tried the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended for your concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.