App notifications tempermental in adroid

I have the app on my android phone and i’ll get notifications but then stop getting them after a few hours, if i uninstall the app then re-install then i get notification again for a few hours then it stops again and so on and so on. My wife and daughter have iphones and they have no problem with notifications.

Please dont suggest i get an iphone

thanks

Hi @M9GUK. This Help Center article here has some great tips and tricks that fix most notification concerns with Android phones. Let me know if this helps!

Hi, thanks for replying but none of the information you provided relates to the problem I am having.

I don’t understand why I have to keep turning off the recording and motion detection then straight back on and then I get notifications for a few hours and then I stop getting them so have to disable cemera again. I would think its an android app fault. Cheers

Hi @M9GUK. The article Tom shared covers the troubleshooting information we have available for notification problems on Android devices. If you have a Huawei phone, I’d recommend reviewing the information in this post on why notifications may not work correctly.

1 Like

Ok thanks, read the Forbes article, makes sense but the 3 steps to changing settings dont exist in the latest EMUI.

Thanks anyway