App logged me out and doorbell died

Apparently my iOS Ring app got logged out. Had absolutely no clue until somebody knocked on my door and I discovered that my Ring doorbell wasn’t working.

Great design there — perhaps have Alexa let me know that my ring doorbell isn’t working or send me an email that it’s offline.

Sorry to hear about this, @Sniggle! The Ring app should remain logged in for you unless it is inactive for 30 days or more, you’ve changed certain account details, or if the Ring app is removed from your mobile device. If you Ring device is still not working, the best first thing to check is battery, if a battery powered model. The device health section in your Ring app can help to tell you if your wifi and power resources are sufficient.

If you have a battery powered Ring device, our help center article about low battery notifications might help you.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: