App Community Articles

How it Works

Good to Know

How To

I’m getting so bloody frustrated!! All I want is to be able to use my device. It’s still registered to previous owner and in all the help guides it says that as long as have latest version of app, upon trying to set the device up, I can request change of ownership. Absolutely nowhere on the app is this option.

I cannot customize my motion zones, I try adjusting the zone and the dot’s will not move. I have tried this on my iPhone and on both older version and my newer version iPads and have the same problem on all three. It’s a hit or miss situation what I mean by that, I will keep trying to move a dot over and over again and it will finally move a little and then stop. After doing this over and over again with no results I give up and leave it as is. The zones are no where near what I want them to be, but out of shear frustration they are what they are.

This is happened to me twice now. When I go to download a specific video clip, it will only download one of them over and over no matter what clip I choose. For example, I wanted to download a clip that had happened a half hour earlier. Every time I was on that clip and went to download it the clip one or two after it would download over and over and over. I chose other clips around that clip and it still would only download That one random clip. I thought it was just a glitch and then today I needed to download one and it’s doing it again. It will only download a different one not the actual one I need. It’s weird because I’ve downloaded some a couple days ago and it was perfectly fine . It’s something to do maybe with my indoor camera because it’s the only one that happens on I need help.

Well here’s my issue
My alarm said is was disconnected but was armed at the time When I went to the app No modes were shown and my keypad is faulty so I had to trigger the siren and then unplug base station It stopped after about 10 minutes but wondered if there is another way to disarm in this predictament