Android notification not triggered and FAQ page outdated

Hi, Ring app doesn’t send me any push notification on my android phone and I followed https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/211676423-How-to-Troubleshoot-Ring-Notification-Issues-for-Android-Devices faq page for trouble shooting.

Ironically,

To access your Alarm Alerts settings:

• Tap Menu.
  • Tap Settings.
  • Tap Alarm Alerts.

There is no Alarm Alerts after clicking into Settings. . Verified on Android app and also website. So I cannot do anything.

Since subscription ended this week. I am thinking about if I will switch to other venders since Ring software is buggy and team doesn’t care about service quality or maintain an updated FAQ page.

Hi @user32608. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will make sure to reach out to my team to have this Help Center article updated. If you have a Ring Alarm System, to get to Alarm Alerts follow these steps:

• Open the Ring app
  • Choose the menu button (three lines in the upper left corner).
  • Tap Settings
  • Select Alert Settings
  • Tap Alarm

If you have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps for not receiving notifications from the Ring app and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.