Android notification not triggered and FAQ page outdated

Hi, Ring app doesn’t send me any push notification on my android phone and I followed https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/211676423-How-to-Troubleshoot-Ring-Notification-Issues-for-Android-Devices faq page for trouble shooting.

Ironically,

To access your Alarm Alerts settings:

• Tap Menu.
  • Tap Settings.
  • Tap Alarm Alerts.

There is no Alarm Alerts after clicking into Settings. . Verified on Android app and also website. So I cannot do anything.

Since subscription ended this week. I am thinking about if I will switch to other venders since Ring software is buggy and team doesn’t care about service quality or maintain an updated FAQ page.

Hi @user32608. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will make sure to reach out to my team to have this Help Center article updated. If you have a Ring Alarm System, to get to Alarm Alerts follow these steps:

• Open the Ring app
  • Choose the menu button (three lines in the upper left corner).
  • Tap Settings
  • Select Alert Settings
  • Tap Alarm

If you have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps for not receiving notifications from the Ring app and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.