Android Floodlight Cam Motion Alert Sounds

Just switched from iPhone to android samsung phone. Does anyone else notice some alert sound options are missing. I used to use the sound alert “motion at your floodlight cam” on my iPhone but its not available on my phone. Is this just my phone?

Hi @dmanguyman. Follow the steps here to be able to change your App Alert Tones for your Floodlight Cam. Also, be sure to visit your app store to make sure there are no updates for your iPhone.

I went there to change my sounds on my floodlight cam. My normal “Motion at your floodlight cam” alert is not available on my android (note 20 ultra). But it was available on my iphone is what I was trying to say. Why aren’t the sounds standard on both phone platforms.

Hi @dmanguyman. The other suggestion I have would be to uninstall your Ring App, power your phone off and on, and reinstall your Ring App. Once installed, log in and see if you are able to change you Alert Tone. If you are still having this concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.